PLANAR PROGRESSION CHECKLIST
DETAILS ON HAILS AND SO FORTH ARE NOT PROVIDED HERE. FOR MORE IN-DEPTH DATA, CLICK HERE.
The basic idea is that Tier Zero zones are to gain access to the Tier One zones, at Level 46.
Tier One zones have tasks that individually gain you access to different so-called Tier Two zones.
Tier Two zones require that you accomplish certain things to gain access the so-called Tier Three zones.
Tier Three Zones have tasks that collectively give you access to the so-called Tier Four (Elemental Planes) zones.
The Elemental Planes have tasks that collectively give you access to the Plane of Time.
NOTE: Be aware that some of these events spawn an NPC that you need to hail, at the end, in order to gain proper flagging.
UPDATE: In 2008 access was to these zones my merit of level (Level 51? Level 55?). However, proper flagging is still in place.
1) Attain level 46. Gain access to about 10 zones, all of the old world Planes and some of the Planes of Power zones, to include the Plane of Justice.
2) Plane of Justice: Win any one trial, gain access to Plane of Valor and Plane of Storms.
3) Plane of Disease: Kill Grummus and hail the NPC to gain access to the Ruins of Lxanvom.
4) Plane of Nightmare: Complete Hedge Maze event and hail the NPC gain access to the Lair of Terris
5) Plane of Valor: Acquire access (the key) to the area of the zone where Aerin'Dar is located. *
6) Plane of Valor: Kill Aerin'Dar and hail the NPC to gain access to the Halls of Honor.
7) Plane of Innovation: Kill Xanamech Nezmirthafen, to gain access to the factory area of the Plane of Innovation. *
8) Plane of Innovation: Kill Manaetic Behemoth and hail the NPC to gain access to Drunder, Fortress of Zek.
9) Plane of Storms: Complete the "Aiding Askr" quest, gain access to Torden, Bastion of Thunder.
10) Ruins of Lxanvom: Complete the "Carprin Cycle" and hail the NPC to gain access to the lower section of the Ruins of Lxanvom.
11) Lair of Terris
12) Ruins of Lxanvom (Lower section): Kill Bertoxxulous and hail the NPC's.
13) Halls of Honor: Complete the three (3) "trials" (three raid events) and NPC hails to gain access to the
14) Drunder, Fortress of Zek: Kill Tallon Zek and Vallon Zek (two separate raid events) and hail the NPC's.
15) Plane of Torment: Acquire access (key) to the area of the zone where Saryrn is located.
16) Plane of Torment: Kill the Keeper of Sorrows and Saryrn (don't forget to hail the NPC's).
18) Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Kill Agnarr, the Stormlord and hail the NPC.
20) Drunder, Fortress of Zek: Kill Rallos Zek the Warlord and hail the NPC to finish up access to three of the "elemental planes."
23) Doomfire, the Burning Lands: Kill Fennin Ro and hail the NPC.
24) Eryslai, the
25) Eryslai, the
26) Reef of Coirnav: Kill Coirnav and hail the NPC.
27) Vegarlson, the Earthen
28) Vegarlson, the Earthen
29) Ragrax, the Stronghold of the Twelve: Kill Avatar of Earth and hail the NPC.
30) Do the final combine and hails to wrap-up access to the Plane of Time A!
31) You can now complete the "trials" (timed, raid required) in Plane of Time A to gain advance to Plane of Time B and defeat the deities!
If you note any errors, misspellings, item name errors, misinformation or anything that needs addressing on this page -- PLEASE let me know via an in-game EQ Message (Bonzz on the Bertoxxulous server)!
This Page Last updated February 27, 2019